Getting set to make a splash near you!
Heading to eight towns across our region through May, June and July, our team will be on hand to help you to understand your water wasting habits and how this impacts our endangered and much-loved chalk streams.
Who doesn’t love a good soak? Imagine the wrinkles from a scrub in this! With a capacity of 10,000 litres, this mega bathtub is a whopping 125 times bigger than a regular household bath. Our enormous tub is heading out on the road, hoping to turn heads and encourage people to sign-up to our movement to help everyone waste less water, and save our streams.
This custom-built spectacle is also a must for a quick selfie – it is quite possibly the biggest bath you’ll ever see!
- Watford’s Atria Shopping Centre, Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd May
- St Alban’s town centre, Thursday 27th and Friday 28th May
- Harlow’s The Water Gardens, Friday 4th and Saturday 5th June
- Hitchin’s Market Square, Friday 11th and Saturday 12th June
- Woking’s Jubilee Square, Friday 25th and Saturday 26th June
- Hemel Hempstead’s Riverside Shopping, Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd July
- Harrow’s town centre, Friday 9th July and Saturday 10th July
- Staines’ Two Rivers Shopping & Leisure, Friday 16th and Saturday 17th July
If you see our epic bath on tour, please do tag @AffinityWater on social media! We’d love to see your pictures.
We know that Affinity Water customers use 9% more water than the national average. We must all work together to waste less water so we can save our precious chalk streams. Enter your postcode at the bottom of the page to answer a few questions about how you use water and gain access to your household water usage stats and support.
So what are you waiting for?
It’s super easy to help your local environment and Save Our Streams – it’ll only take you three minutes.
And if helping the environment wasn’t enough, you’ll also save money too.